caguns.net

Tired of Calguns older Marketplace that can't upload pictures or do feedback ratings?

Try our Search function! Listing am item is easy and easy for people to find things.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate and use features that aren't available to guests!

C&R Ammo Order from Palmetto State

LancedLance

Anyone order ammo from palmetto state armory with c&r and COE?
It looks like they changed their process so you have to select a FFL or else you can’t check out. I’ve sent in my documents but haven’t received any helpful response in over a week.
The previous process was just checking out and then they would send you and email to provide FFL information that you could reply to with your c&r, COE, and drivers license.

I’m stuck.

I'm waiting for a response as well. Tomorrow I'll send yet another email to their support team asking why they take so long to respond.

I wanted to grab some of their new 7.62x39... oh well.

That really sucks. If that’s true I wish they would outright tell me instead of the silent treatment and also update their website with that information.

They don’t really support the CA gun industry from what I’ve gathered. I personally buy pretty much most of my ammo from Velocity Ammo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back