18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

.22 review

Striker777

⚜️ Member
CAguns Supporter
Calguns Verified
2A
2026 2 10+ Top
Messages
338
Classified ads
3
My local range does not have a Ruger sr22 to rent and try out though I have handled one.
The Sig P322 I have also but the sig is basically the same size as the P320 side by side I really don't want it that large.
I own 2 Walther p22's and after a bit of work they operate flawlessly thoughts on the Ruger if you own one would be appreciated.
 
Last edited:
what did you have to do to the p22 to work, mine work when they want to work some days better then others
 
what did you have to do to the p22 to work, mine work when they want to work some days better then others
Well they like federal and love cci but after the dremel work they will cycle Rem thunderbolts they like 40 grn ammo they seem to dislike 36 but they work flawlessly now

Put a small buffer in the dremel polish with compound the ramp do not in any case polish the sharp edges a small enough tip like a Q-tip works also change out the guide rod if you want to a captured setup (forgot who makes them look at midways I believe that's where I got it.,) then polish the top of the chamber where the tip of the cartridge hits the top of the barrel and goes in battery that did it simple and fast also before I changed out the guide rod I did not have issues with feeding just did it because the original sucks.
 
Same as Striker777. Polishing the chamber and the face of the hammer to a glass finish. It will shoot almost anything. Flitz polish works great. I also did this to a finicky 10/22. Runs like a champ now.
 
Back
Top Bottom