• Hello Guest! Thanks for stopping by. The Classifieds section is where we have our listings

We've been getting a lot of people while Calguns recently so look around and post.

See how we're different from Calguns. CAguns.net Feature Matrix

* If you're new here, Read the New User Guide before you post. Afterwards Drop in a forum and say hi!

New Member Intros!

Hello! Welcome to the board! Feel free to let us know how you found us and what you’re interested in? Locations are cool maybe a home range?

I mainly shoot USPSA after some time taking some Tactical classes like CQB but found training was cheaper.

Favorite YouTube channels?
Tom Castro shooting Academy
Ben Stoeger
Hwansik Kim
Christian Sailer
Tactical Considerations

Current Stable:
Canik
Sig
Glock

Howdy, I'm a native Californian. I found this place while on CAGuns, and it's pretty impressive. I have a few range toys that I bring out often in the Sacramento County area. The other ones are just additions to my irrational collection. I tend to collect obscure Colt stuff. I can't wait to see this site grow.

Here from CA Guns Reddit… Grew up in Needles, where almost everyone was at least “kind of a plinker”. In the IE now for 20 years, where we have a pretty strange gun culture, IMO. I’m just beginning to get used to public/or private range shooting. Just bought dies to start loading .45 ACP and British .303. My favorite of my own to shoot is probably a 1923 Colt Officers .38SP.
This site is a great idea and kudos on putting in all the effort here. I hope it’s wildly successful. Respect!

Welcome folks! Thanks for taking the time to sign up! If you want to test out any part of the system, feel free to do so. I've added "Demo" as a prefix when you create a listing to designate these listings. I'll interact with them so you can get a feel for the different flows. I think you'll find its pretty intuitive and clean.

It's nice to see ya'll are from all around CA! Thanks for the compliments. I hope this can serve the community in a positive way! I still have a lot of things to work on, so check back from time to time. :)

Thanks everyone who signed up! I appreciate ya'll taking the time to check it out and run through the hoops and provide intro's and comments! We're still in beta so there might be some instability but it should be too long. I started building last week so I have some logistics to handle.

All users who signed up today will receive an EarlyBird Badge. I'm giving away this badge only for today as its the first one as a thank you for trying this out right away.

I've also added a little reddit badge. YouTube badge is available if you have a channel.

I have a lot of other things to work on thanks to all the feedback I got from the reddit sub. Please take a look around and test it out. Add DEMO to your listing if you're just trying it out to get the hang of things. Even in the feedback. All feedback will be removed if there's no real tx's. Hopefully we can all make this grow into something!

And of course, invite others if you find this site helpful and help spread the word.

Thanks!

Back