18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Accessories for the Beretta 1301 Mod2

r8rs4lf

Well-known member
Messages
152
I made the purchase Friday.

Let's talk about what accessories you have on yours as I'd like to make these purchases while in the 10 day.

I know which light I want.

To start I'm looking at the GG&G aluminum mag tube cover and clamp as I've read there are issues with the clamp moving and maybe the LTT fastback optic mount. If I do mount an optic, I would like to co-witness. I like that the LTT version puts the rear sight in front of the optic and moves the optic back. Input?
 
Hi there! I also have one.

Mine’s pretty basic compared to others. Here’s my setup: (sorry, it’s a direct copy paste from my notes app)

  • Aridus Industries CROM Rear Sight + Aimpoint Micro T-2 Red Dot Reflex Sight - 2 MOA + SUREFIRE M640DF Scout PRO 1500LM BK + Surefire UE-SR07 BLK + UEE DUAL FUEL SCOUT LIGHT REAR CAP + Arodus Industries Side saddle + Vickers Padded Sling
 
Back
Top Bottom