18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Added another to the stable.

ar15robert

Well-known member
Messages
404
IMG_1525.jpegAdded another to the stable today. My a2 and sbr mated and a 16inch popped out. 🤣think I’ve completed my collection for now. Sbr has FRT. not sure what I’ll do with the 16 has a binary may keep it in there for now.
 
Nice!

Most recent project. Converted old CMMG 2011 era .308 SBR to 8.6 Blk. Just a barrel swap and it runs flawlessly with or without the Hux can:

 
Our first DD, a M203 40mm. Unfortunately, not legal in CA , but one $200 stamp away in most other states.

Easy to print the case/pusher/windscreen components and load the 38 S&W blanks for complete M781 chalk training rounds. A huge community exists to support these. Reloading components and complete rounds are readily available. Loading M781 rounds yourself are a few dollars as compared to about $10-15 to purchase from online vendors complete and ready to bloop. One example of a vendor supporting these (they have grenades that are legal non-DD that go boom!) :



All load components shown except for the chalk payload that you can buy on Amazon:

 
For CA guys that want to launch grenades, 37mm launchers are unregulated Federally and generally legal in CA as long as you don't launch anti-personnel projectiles or mount it on a rifle making it an AW. Check your local regs first. Bird bangs, flares and similar ammo is generally legal. The barrel is unrifled, so range is not as great as 40mm launchers, but still fun!

This site has a bunch of 37mm items:

 
Last edited:
Are these guys out of state ? I'm so confused .
 
For CA guys that want to launch grenades, 37mm launchers are unregulated Federally and generally legal in CA as long as you don't launch anti-personnel projectiles. Check your local regs first. Bird bangs, flares and similar ammo is legal. The barrel is unrifled, so range is not as great as 40mm launchers, but still fun!

This site has a bunch of 37mm items:

Beware, I'm not sure this is the case in California.

 
Are these guys out of state ? I'm so confused .
We have a Free States forum for folks who left a little piece home in CA. I'm pretty mobile too.
 
I'll file three Form 1s before I leave for SHOT Show this weekend. This is kind of addicting:



Shooting a 14 inch Benelli M4:



Winter shenanigans:

 
Nice! Let us know how long the approval takes.
 
Back
Top Bottom