18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Aimpoint COA on a P-10 C Ported?

Wolkenflieger

🛡️ Range Member
Range Member
2026 2 10+ Top
Messages
1,906
Classified ads
1
I've seen more than a few Aimpoint COA optics used for the P-10 C Ported and other EDC-ready pistols.

Why do people install these big honkin' (and expensive) mailboxes on their pistols?

The Holosun SCS fits directly on the P-10 C Ported without an adapter plate, but maybe the sight window is too small?

Would love to hear aome opinions as I shop for a P-10 C optic.

Thanks!
 
I have one with a Holosun EPS on it and the look, feel, and performance is great. No regrets but would def put an enclosed Osight on it if I had to do it again just for economics, nothing on negative performance.

I also have the normal P10C with an Osight C for USPSA CO and it's great. P10 Platform works great with these optics.

COA is just the new "duty" type of optic like the P2 was I'm assuming and is held on the most securely out of the other optics on the market. Not too familiar with it though
 
when you try one you will see why. Holosun is coming out with a similar optic
 
way taller. and diff mount system. I own both and in no way are they anything similar
 
Saved.

Debating what to put on my p10c ported at the moment or get the p10c ported coa.
 
Saved.

Debating what to put on my p10c ported at the moment or get the p10c ported coa.
Yes, if it helps I'll post the gun when I get the optic installed. I still don't see the appeal of the COA yet over something like a Holosun but I'll do some Googling.
 
Yes, if it helps I'll post the gun when I get the optic installed. I still don't see the appeal of the COA yet over something like a Holosun but I'll do some Googling.
Yea.. let me know / See whenever the optic is mounted.

If you can let me know what plate you used as well. 🫡
 
Yea.. let me know / See whenever the optic is mounted.

If you can let me know what plate you used as well. 🫡
Will do. I generally get my plates from CZ Parts over in the Czech Republic. Their shipping is so fast for being outside of the U.S.. Super nice people too.
 
The aim point acro was advertised as the heavy duty rated microwave as well but I’ve seen a P2 crack on the glass from just range use which was shocking to me. They replaced it quickly which is nice but for something duty rated, I expected much much more especially when the rmr or even SRO never did that. Plus the SRO isn’t even duty rated lol
 
The aim point acro was advertised as the heavy duty rated microwave as well but I’ve seen a P2 crack on the glass from just range use which was shocking to me. They replaced it quickly which is nice but for something duty rated, I expected much much more especially when the rmr or even SRO never did that. Plus the SRO isn’t even duty rated lol
I've seen more SROs break at matches than any other optic. Just cracking from shooting
 
Back
Top Bottom