18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Am I allowed to bundle a firearm with ammunition in the same listing?

imax.707

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
6
Classified ads
1
I currently have a listing for a Colt AR15. I want to bundle it with 420 rounds of green tip 5.56 rounds. Will it violate any rules to include that in the listing, or does it need to be a separate listing?

Thanks
 
I currently have a listing for a Colt AR15. I want to bundle it with 420 rounds of green tip 5.56 rounds. Will it violate any rules to include that in the listing, or does it need to be a separate listing?

Thanks
It's fine, use the Private - Long guns Category.

Thank you for asking in advance.
 
Back
Top Bottom