18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Anyone ever convert FNAR 20 round mags to 10 round capacity?

FN forum says no dissembly, but you bought those during freedom week, so your good.
 
Ya I know. I have a few, but was thinking I might buy a few more if they could be easily converted to ship into California. Guess not.
 
FN forum says no dissembly, but you bought those during freedom week, so your good.

5 round mags are much more useful on that rifle if you want to use the bipod.
I can't imagine how tall a bipod you would need for the 20 round mags to not be touching the ground.
No way you could shoot in a proper low prone position with 20 round mags.
 
Back
Top Bottom