18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Question Anyone into the political side of 2A? Who wants to help us build our legislation presence?

ikeo1

2A Developer 👨🏻‍💻
Staff member
CAguns Vendor
CAguns Prime
2026 25+ 2 Mostest
Messages
5,603
Classified ads
4
I'm trying to put together a process with @doser for the 2A side of the house. We've built out the marketplace with the help of r/CAguns and Redditors but now we want to expand since we have a relatively good state there, just need people.

We are weak on the legislation side of the house so I'd like to get a call for input. What do you want to see? How would you like it structured? I'd like to get some feedback on how to build this out. I think this is the next area I'd like to focus on before we pick up the other areas like FFL/Vendor Business reviews and product reviews.

Let us know in the comments below what you think is missing or what you'd like to see as a best case scenario? I'm not as well versed as some of you, but I can be your technology partner to try to put something together.
 
I'm sorry but do you mean you want to build out the "legislation presence" of this site - CAGuns.net? I would be interested in helping a bit.
I'm a dad & business owner, so pretty busy, but am extremely passionate about guns & our rights. I'm new here / refugee from CaLguns.net..... :cool:
 
Back
Top Bottom