18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Anyone own a Sig P365-AXG Legion comp?

r8rs4lf

Well-known member
Messages
152
Not really a big pistola person (still waiting for the grey California compliant version of the SCAR 17S) so I thought I was pretty much done, but this caught my attention. Google says it hit the roster in May '26?

I already have the P365X Macro comp, but I tend to like metal guns better as I own a few P series in stainless.

A nice brief summary of what you think good and bad, recommend, etc would be appreciated.

I'm going to go take a peek sometime in the next coming days.
 
They're great. Though you'd be buying a very similar gun to what you have now
 
If you already have an xmacro comp, then would just look at getting a metal grip mod. The legion is pushing $1.6k OTD for what is essentially the same you already have but with a metal grip mod.
 
Metal Grip and Grey..... Nothing that makes me want to ditch my Macro over.
 
Not really a big pistola person (still waiting for the grey California compliant version of the SCAR 17S) so I thought I was pretty much done, but this caught my attention. Google says it hit the roster in May '26?

I already have the P365X Macro comp, but I tend to like metal guns better as I own a few P series in stainless.

A nice brief summary of what you think good and bad, recommend, etc would be appreciated.

I'm going to go take a peek sometime in the next coming days.
The legion is very similar what you already own except compensated and metal frame. If you're only interested in the metal frame look into Icarus, Mischief Machine or Sharps Bros. The all make metal grip modules.
 
I’m looking for a metal xl grip module. I’m too invested in mags and base pads to buy all new mags. I’ve got the non CA version. No safety , no mag disco. Buying a CA version of any p365 means I couldn’t un California it for CCW.
Why not
 
Not really a big pistola person (still waiting for the grey California compliant version of the SCAR 17S) so I thought I was pretty much done, but this caught my attention. Google says it hit the roster in May '26?

I already have the P365X Macro comp, but I tend to like metal guns better as I own a few P series in stainless.

A nice brief summary of what you think good and bad, recommend, etc would be appreciated.

I'm going to go take a peek sometime in the next coming days.
I pick mine up on Monday. Once I shoot it, I’ll let you know what I think of it.
 
I’m looking for a metal xl grip module. I’m too invested in mags and base pads to buy all new mags. I’ve got the non CA version. No safety , no mag disco. Buying a CA version of any p365 means I couldn’t un California it for CCW.
they gotcha covered at Sig - this just came out:

 
Back
Top Bottom