- Messages
- 21
- Classified ads
- 3
Looking for some load suggestions for 9mm PCC. Have a couple of AR pistols and carbines. Thinking of 124gr bullets and maybe Tite-Group or Bullseye powder.
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
OAL?4 grains of Bullseye behind a 115/124 is my favorite load. I use Xtreme or Everglades plated bullets. This load works well in my PCC and Glocks.
I like to set OAL with these bullets to 1.090" to 1.1". These chamber in my guns and feed from the mags well. Be sure to chamber check the loads in your firearms and insure they work in your mags before you load a bunch.OAL?
I understand the temptation but be careful. Loading hotter for rifles can be done but you have to be 100% sure those loads do not get mixed up with the pistol loads. There is a reason published load data may say “rifle only”.I picked up a Ruger PCC not long ago, like it quite a bit, and have been wanting to load some spicier rounds for it. My typical 9mm pistol loads are N320 with 147gr for soft gamer loads, and True Blue with 124gr for midrange loads. Recently got some VV N350, going to try working up some hotter loads. I typically run the RMR FMJ round nose, they are so reliable.