18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Question Bakersfield Gun Show Oct 26-27 Canceled?

There is no such thing anymore as a gun show in this state period, only thing now is overpriced gun parts.
 
No ammo venders, nothing.
I been to all 4 locations in socal, I never been out there for a gun show.
I have seen ammo venders in all of them(maybe LAX ammo and a few small).. They do seem to be dying down.
I got a hotel out there a month ago, and now to see it's canceled.. HAAH!
 
I been to all 4 locations in socal, I never been out there for a gun show.
I have seen ammo venders in all of them(maybe LAX ammo and a few small).. They do seem to be dying down.
I got a hotel out there a month ago, and now to see it's canceled.. HAAH!
I have been to the few that has been in the Bay Area/Central Valley since 2020.
There is no firearms for sale now nor is there any ammunition tables that were overpriced anyways lol.
No such thing as a Gun Show in this State!
 
I have been to the few that has been in the Bay Area/Central Valley since 2020.
There is no firearms for sale now nor is there any ammunition tables that were overpriced anyways lol.
No such thing as a Gun Show in this State!
Holy cow, seriously? I was hoping to get some 762x39 ammo, random flag/shirts/bracelet. I was thinking it would be such a blast of a show, I got a hotel for the night, so I can go back the next day after that night of more research or w/e it may be... damn !
 
Holy cow, seriously? I was hoping to get some 762x39 ammo, random flag/shirts/bracelet. I was thinking it would be such a blast of a show, I got a hotel for the night, so I can go back the next day after that night of more research or w/e it may be... damn !
Go to Vegas or Reno, there is nothing in this state anymore.
 
Back
Top Bottom