18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Beretta 92FS in OD Green

bigboyshooter

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
22
Classified ads
2
I know on the various boards there’s been a lot of people in Cali wanting the OD Green 92FS. I seen one today at Blue Collar Firearms in Colton and it is sweet. Something about that green. Literally just showed up while I was there. They had to check it in and tag it so not sure on cost. If I didn’t have 3 92s already I’d prob be getting this one too.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3367.jpeg
    IMG_3367.jpeg
    30.7 KB · Views: 14
I thought the one I saw was aftermarket cerakote, didn't know they have them od from the factory. Damn 3? In what configurations? I have an m9a1, added decocker, reduced power d hammer spring and skeletonized hammer. I like the double action pull now.
 
I’m gonna be getting an M9A4 soon with the barrel I can’t use so I’m thinking of buying a Jarvis barrel and cerekoting it OD green. Should look pretty trick.
 
Back
Top Bottom