By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
I'd inquire but I already put down a deposit with my LGS.I think I have a fair idea why. Hrmph.
Wonder if I can do anything there…
It’s one of a few things in my mindI'd inquire but I already put down a deposit with my LGS.
But I am curious of your thoughts on the delay...
The email mentioned “…minor adjustments in the production process…are a result of fine tuning efforts in the single shot process to ensure standards are met” and, …”we appreciate your patience while Bersa works through the hiccups.”It’s one of a few things in my mind
1. These aren’t SSEable from the jump.
2. The frames aren’t right.
3. Someone isn’t playing nice on the manufacturing side.
I’m guessing it will get sorted out.
Yeah, I have a fair idea of how this is being done. There's three ways to do it, there's only two that anyone is bothering with.The email mentioned “…minor adjustments in the production process…are a result of fine tuning efforts in the single shot process to ensure standards are met” and, …”we appreciate your patience while Bersa works through the hiccups.”
Costing more than the HK VP9a1 seems ambitious to me
is the 2k11 format truly that much more desirable than striker fired action
Trust me, we are doing everything we can to get these flowing... Lawyers gonna lawyer, and it's Bersa's first SSE gun... Every time we get a step forward we half step back! I am VERY dedicated to getting these going! The guns are hand lapped btw, these aren't just coming off an assembly line. The slides match the frames and can't be swapped which is great newsI've had a deposit down for one since 2A Zone first announced.
Unfortunately, I just got an email from 2AZ that the single-shot Bersas have been delayed again, so the wait continues.
Understood. That’s how it goes. Waiting on this and a TP9. After 6+ months the waiting just fades into the background haha!!Trust me, we are doing everything we can to get these flowing... Lawyers gonna lawyer, and it's Bersa's first SSE gun... Every time we get a step forward we half step back! I am VERY dedicated to getting these going! The guns are hand lapped btw, these aren't just coming off an assembly line. The slides match the frames and can't be swapped which is great news
LOL.
The VP9a1 is your cost ceiling?
And YES, the 2011 format is that much more desirable.
Unless it's Springfield Armory, man do they have great customer service and will strive to make things right. I miss their Custom Shop *sighNever become the guinea pig on new releases unless you have the money.
Little update, having a meeting with Bersa today to try to finalize all the things. Back forth back forth, it's the way the game is played!
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!