18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Best investment strategy! Follow Politicians!

ikeo1

2A Developer 👨🏻‍💻
Staff member
CAguns Vendor
CAguns Prime
2026 25+ 2 Mostest
Messages
5,604
Classified ads
5
Not sure how you guys pick your stocks, but what i've found since I being laid off was following politicians trades.

Their records are pretty good! Almost none of them lose money Left or Right! Just something fun and food for thought. You'll see all kinds of politicians moving all kinds of money around.

 
Wow. How very interesting.

I used to fly into Washington D.C. on a regular basis for work. Looking out the window when getting close one can admire many palatial estates arrayed 'round the Capitol.

The information in the cited websites is likely helpful, but I wonder to what degree timing is essential? Politicians are able to act immediately on information, while the rest of us have the lag of these resources.
 
There are companies/traders that follow politician trades.

Yes, they do very well.
Ever since i started trading with them, my folio has been nothing but up. It's been mind blowing and profitable.


Wow. How very interesting.

I used to fly into Washington D.C. on a regular basis for work. Looking out the window when getting close one can admire many palatial estates arrayed 'round the Capitol.

The information in the cited websites is likely helpful, but I wonder to what degree timing is essential? Politicians are able to act immediately on information, while the rest of us have the lag of these resources.
Mostly with this website you can see trends.. Doesn't matter left or right. You'll see a lot of right wing talk 💩 about EV's and buy Tesla. You'll see Right & Left policians say Social Media and FB is evil, while they buy stock.

Case in point: Meta stock

 
Not sure how you guys pick your stocks, but what i've found since I being laid off was following politicians trades.

Their records are pretty good! Almost none of them lose money Left or Right! Just something fun and food for thought. You'll see all kinds of politicians moving all kinds of money around.


Yessirrrr! :p

left AND right both have stock pick magic powers :unsure: :sneaky:

another good site to follow/copy politicians trades:
https://unusualwhales.com/politics


cheers
 
This is something i need to look more into. I have some RSU's from a prior employer that always felt did not perform as promised. One of the apps that does what we're talking about is Autopilot - I need to look more into that and others mentioned and see if I can make the money start working harder.
 
Interesting... I just bought my first stocks last night before I saw this post tonight. Anyone have a preferred politician to follow?
 
Interesting... I just bought my first stocks last night before I saw this post tonight. Anyone have a preferred politician to follow?

here's a good one ^

*both sides of the aisle have unusual whales....choose your flavor... ;)

cheers!
 
Not sure how you guys pick your stocks, but what i've found since I being laid off was following politicians trades.

Their records are pretty good! Almost none of them lose money Left or Right! Just something fun and food for thought. You'll see all kinds of politicians moving all kinds of money around.

Nice site.
they do always win with their stock scores
 
Until I find a "money guy" I trust implicitly to do this and not F- it up, I'm sticking to brokered CD's until things stop being so goddamned bipolar. The new administration isn't helping things, but this kinda malarkey happens every 4 years, regardless. 5% year over year isn't terrible, at least.
 
earning money to buy guns
Indeed. Besides, isn't it just general interests etc in this section? Doesn't necessarily have to be 2a related does it? I would want to know info like this. If you like money, then it's good info.
 
Back
Top Bottom