- Messages
- 55
- Classified ads
- 2
If you want to get an off roster I have a Glock 42 I am intending on selling. Otherwise for on roster I can't make recommendations other than maybe a revolver because I only buy off roster. Good luck with the hunt.Hi All,
Looking for recommendations for a CA Roster small .380 carry gun. I'm about to go for my first CCW license.
I have the CZ 75 D PCR with some CGW mods. Shoots well and it's not too big.
I also have the CZ 2075 RAMI in 9mm but I think it's too much bullet for that gun. I'll probably sell it.
I'm looking for something in .380 that shoots nicely and carries well. The SIG P238 is on my radar along with the Ruger LCP Max. What else should I be looking at? I haven't shot the Shield Plus yet but people seem to like it.
Thanks!