- Messages
- 131
I have tried all manner of eyewear from the cheap stuff you buy at the gun store, to Oakley‘s, to custom made prescription hydrophobic lens Maui Jims and I could not find any eyewear that didn’t fog up on me when shooting.
I was looking up fog proof glasses and stumbled across “Bomber eyewear” . I purchased a pair of glasses because it was only like $30. I went shooting today and I ran about 500 rounds, worked up a full sweat, never once did I have to take them off to wipe them down or blow on them to get fog off of them. They were crystal clear from start to finish.
I can’t say enough good things, comfortable, clear lenses and didn’t fog in the slightest!
I was looking up fog proof glasses and stumbled across “Bomber eyewear” . I purchased a pair of glasses because it was only like $30. I went shooting today and I ran about 500 rounds, worked up a full sweat, never once did I have to take them off to wipe them down or blow on them to get fog off of them. They were crystal clear from start to finish.
I can’t say enough good things, comfortable, clear lenses and didn’t fog in the slightest!