18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

BUMPING A CLASSIFIED AD

Messages
386
I'm sorry if this is already been answered but I couldn't find anything in the search. I noticed recently any AD that I had posted could only be bumped every 48 hours rather than every 24 hours. I'm just curious as to the reason this is being done? Sometimes I could swear I see an ad bumped everyday but for some reason mine are only every 48 hours. Any help would be appreciated thank you
 
Free members can bump ads every 48hrs. Paying members can bump ads every 24hrs.
Also free members can only have 3 ads up at a time. And Paying members can have 5 ads up at a time.

This is new it recently started not too long ago. It's done as an incentive for members to pay and make donations.
 
Back
Top Bottom