18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Burst Fire Annealers

Skyman

⚜️ Member
CAguns Supporter
2026
Messages
20
I have never annealed before—just because. Now I decided too in order to have more consistent neck tension. Longevity doesn’t matter too much as I will never outshoot the amount I have. Anyway—reason for the post. Went to a friends to see him anneal. Came home and called Des at Burst Fire on Wednesday. Today—Thursday 10:00 I had a brand new unit sitting at my doorstep. Wow---Des was absolutely great to work with and really went out of his way walking me through it and getting me what I wanted. Processed 5K 223 pieces today. Took 6 hours but have a lot of rounds ahead of me to load. Can't say enough about Des at Burst Fire customer service!!
 
I have never annealed before—just because. Now I decided too in order to have more consistent neck tension. Longevity doesn’t matter too much as I will never outshoot the amount I have. Anyway—reason for the post. Went to a friends to see him anneal. Came home and called Des at Burst Fire on Wednesday. Today—Thursday 10:00 I had a brand new unit sitting at my doorstep. Wow---Des was absolutely great to work with and really went out of his way walking me through it and getting me what I wanted. Processed 5K 223 pieces today. Took 6 hours but have a lot of rounds ahead of me to load. Can't say enough about Des at Burst Fire customer service!!
I have had mine for about 4 years and they are great. I probably use the brass prep area on top of the machine more than I do actual annealing. It's a very handy addition to my reloading regime.
 
Back
Top Bottom