18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Butt cuff for Rossi M92

Rickvs

Active member
Messages
106
Does anyone know who makes a butt cuff that covers the butt pad for a Rossi M92 lever action .38/.357? I do not want cartridge loops, but could live with them. I rolled the dice and got one from Amazon, but it is too large and is not able to be tightened enough. It does not have to be curved like the Rossi stock is - I can fill it in to fit. I have one on Chinese clone of a Winchester M97 shotgun, but that maker is out of business.
 
Does anyone know who makes a butt cuff that covers the butt pad for a Rossi M92 lever action .38/.357? I do not want cartridge loops, but could live with them. I rolled the dice and got one from Amazon, but it is too large and is not able to be tightened enough. It does not have to be curved like the Rossi stock is - I can fill it in to fit. I have one on Chinese clone of a Winchester M97 shotgun, but that maker is out of business.
these guys are GREAT! https://rlocustomleather.com/
 
Does anyone know who makes a butt cuff that covers the butt pad for a Rossi M92 lever action .38/.357? I do not want cartridge loops, but could live with them. I rolled the dice and got one from Amazon, but it is too large and is not able to be tightened enough. It does not have to be curved like the Rossi stock is - I can fill it in to fit. I have one on Chinese clone of a Winchester M97 shotgun, but that maker is out of business.
https://rroldwest.com/
I’ve got one of the stock covers on a shotgun and his lever wraps are on every lever gun. The quality has been top notch.
 
Back
Top Bottom