18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Announcement Closed CAguns Annual Special Pricing $50/year - Limited Time Only

No longer open for discussion or the subject timeline has ended
Status
Not open for further replies.
My suggestion is to just lead with "Are you gun (2a) friendly I dont even beat around the bush or waste my time anymore its what I lead with
Thank you.. sounds just like dating..
 
Oh we getting new badges?
 
Oh we getting new badges?
Eventually but going to lose the little icons. Those are phasing out after our 2 year. Whoever has that tells me they were an early subscriber. The badges will move to the bigger circles now because I can automate them. The little ones I have to manually assign.

People with the coffee cup can request the special pricing to move over for being a supporter. I’m pretty sure will be increasing the tiers soon enough once we get our partnerships going.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom