18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Announcement CAguns Merch is Available!

Just ordered, thank you for the heavy T option. Do I get a commission? ;) JK
Thank you for supporting this project. Thanks to members like yourself, I'm able to offer the site to the community.

Thanks Thank You GIF by BLKBOK
 
Personally, and i may be the only one, but i think the designs should be something different.
You’re not, we had some issues with our vendor so i went this route first. If you have any recommendations for designers, please send them my way. Maybe, we'll do a contest here for designs.

This is the first round and the people who saw the shirt in person liked them. So i offered these first. We'll have some annual drops moving forward. Now that we're all setup on the backend, it'll be a lot easier. There was a lot of hurdles that you don't really run into anywhere other than the 2A space.

Hope you can understand. Your comment is duly noted and patience appreciated. We'll gather feedback on this and the next round should have improvement. I'll be doing a DB migration in the near future so splitting time has been difficult with testing.

We have a lot of things going on, we'll be sponsoring West Coast PCSL Championship & Grid Iron Arena, and just setup Mason Lane & Joon Kim training Fundamentals and Advanced training in the Bay Area. We also have a collab I'm working on so there's a lot of balls in the air. The new designs fell through, but I kinda like the bear in the sunset.

Lots of things coming up later in the year...
 
Shirt came in today. Going to wear it for our BLM meetup in Barstow tomorrow.
Let us know how you like the material and sizing! Really appreciate you for supporting. It's gonna be neat to see some out in the wild.. So far there's only been one.
 
Let us know how you like the material and sizing! Really appreciate you for supporting. It's gonna be neat to see some out in the wild.. So far there's only been one.
I’m happy with the fit and the material weight. If it was a colder day, I might wish it was a heavier material, but it’s perfect for the heat we’re dealing with out here today.
 
Do you think you will ever offer hats?

Thanks

Matt
 
Do you think you will ever offer hats?

Thanks

Matt
Yes! I want to bring on a designer for that. For now, I'm handling the logistics for on demand. I think we'll be giving some away at events we sponsor too. Either hats or shirts.
 
Yes! I want to bring on a designer for that. For now, I'm handling the logistics for on demand. I think we'll be giving some away at events we sponsor too. Either hats or shirts.

Great! I'll grab a cap once they come out.

Matt
 
Hi! I'm an artist and have been doing this professionally since 1989, most of it in the video game industry but lately for the defense industry. I can help with some free consulting if you like. DM me if you want feedback. I've also been using quite a bit of AI recently with Grok Imagine to great effect, which can be useful for exploring design options.

I love a thin shirt. Here in Riverside County it's been CRAZY hot and I wear very thin shirts. Nice to have options though.

I love the mug and graphic, but I would ditch the old logo entirely. The font is suspiciously close to Comic Sans. The new one is great though, with a nice block letter font.

Hats would be great, but I refuse to wear a snapback cap. What I love are those "cadet" hats with a different look but almost nobody uses them for merch. Picture below. I was going to have my own blank cadet hat embroidered with a CZ logo, but would love a CAGuns.net hat too in the same style. The snapbacks just look dopey on me.

I'm drinking coffee out of my mug now!

Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • Cadet_Hat.jpg
    Cadet_Hat.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 2
  • CAGuns_Mug.jpg
    CAGuns_Mug.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Heck with caps give me a Stetson, boonie or a Tilley. But more people are cap people.
 
Back
Top Bottom