caguns.net

Tired of Calguns older Marketplace that can't upload pictures or do feedback ratings?

Try our Search function! Listing am item is easy and easy for people to find things.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate and use features that aren't available to guests!

CAguns.net Themes and Appearance

D00DST3R

CAguns Supporter
I just saw the change when I refreshed the page, and I am liking the refresh but the font is on the smaller side.. had to use the zoom function on the browser to make things a bit easier to read. The phone app looks good though with the new theme

I just saw the change when I refreshed the page, and I am liking the refresh but the font is on the smaller side.. had to use the zoom function on the browser to make things a bit easier to read. The phone app looks good though with the new theme
On it. There's a couple of things I'm looking into. Thanks for bringing this up! LMK if you find anything else.

Adjusted the size. Should be good now

Definitely much better/easier to read, and much prefer the new banner design vs the bird's eye view of a city lol
We'll get some other options available in a bit. For now this is good enough while we settle in.

I was, however, surprised that my saved preference for light theme had changed back to dark.

Changed back to light, all is well.

I was, however, surprised that my saved preference for light theme had changed back to dark.

Changed back to light, all is well.
thanks for the note. I removed the default in favor of this one. I think it has better contrast and legibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back