By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
I am. Don’t recall missing any emails. Phone calls do work as wellIs Wojtek/Nathan still around? I placed an order with them last month, emailed him twice to check on status never heard back.
Maybe went into your junk mail, I just sent follow up email again, it's about the CMMG's, thanks!I am. Don’t recall missing any emails. Phone calls do work as well
I responded.Maybe went into your junk mail, I just sent follow up email again, it's about the CMMG's, thanks!
You asked me 5 days agoI responded.
Definitely not getting anything in the email, but that's fine, I'll give you a call in a bit, thanks for the response.You asked me 5 days ago
Eve had a custom CRM made just to help with that,I can attest, Nathan responds same day almost every time
I don't know what that meansEve had a custom CRM made just to help with that,
*even had a custom Customer Response Manager made just to help with that.I don't know what that means