18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Open California SSE Pistol Service

This is open for discussion or for the time being

WojtekWeaponry

Member+
2A
2026 2
Messages
269
Classified ads
8
If there is a pistol that you have been wanting but it isn't available in California, I have been pretty prolific in getting some sweet guns behind the curtain for you guys.

Here is a non-comprehensive list of guns I have made or can make.

-Wojtek Race Pistol (Volquartsen/Tandemkross hybrid .22 race pistols). 3, 4.5 and 6" barrels, optics ready or target sights, with or without compensator, etc. You tell me what you want and I make it happen.
-Ruger 22/45 Lite or Standard Lite Clone
-Glock Gen3/5-ish 19
-Glock G43X MOS
-Glock Gen5 17/19/34/etc
-Ruger Charger Clone (called the ChargerRetarder)
-PSA Rock
-Mac 9
-Mac 11
-Ruger MK 1/2/3 Refreshes (new receiver using old grip frame)
-Colt 1911 clones
-2011 pistols (have a few ideas cooking for this one)

Shoot me an email, call or text, would love to get you something special. sales@wojtekweaponry.com or 603-441-5469.

If you are an FFL behind enemy lines, I can also make pistols for your shop. Let's chat.
 
-Wojtek Race Pistol (Volquartsen/Tandemkross hybrid .22 race pistols). 3, 4.5 and 6" barrels, optics ready or target sights, with or without compensator, etc. You tell me what you want and I make it happen.

This thing is a beast. I absolutely love it. Thanks, Nathan!
 
The modifications and legality…
Depends on the gun really, each one is different. As long as it starts life as a virgin receiver or is built as an SSE by the manufacturer, it is legal.

It's probably a lot easier to answer your query if I know what you specifically have in mind.
 
Loved buying your AGBs before.

Are the Ruger RXM and Tisas Raider doable to CA?
 
Loved buying your AGBs before.

Are the Ruger RXM and Tisas Raider doable to CA?
I can do an approximation of the RXM by using an RXM slide.

Tisas Raider... I have a pair of these being made in the USA. Gotta call and see where they are at.
 
If there is a pistol that you have been wanting but it isn't available in California, I have been pretty prolific in getting some sweet guns behind the curtain for you guys.

Here is a non-comprehensive list of guns I have made or can make.

-Wojtek Race Pistol (Volquartsen/Tandemkross hybrid .22 race pistols). 3, 4.5 and 6" barrels, optics ready or target sights, with or without compensator, etc. You tell me what you want and I make it happen.
-Ruger 22/45 Lite or Standard Lite Clone
-Glock Gen3/5-ish 19
-Glock G43X MOS
-Glock Gen5 17/19/34/etc
-Ruger Charger Clone (called the ChargerRetarder)
-PSA Rock
-Mac 9
-Mac 11
-Ruger MK 1/2/3 Refreshes (new receiver using old grip frame)
-Colt 1911 clones
-2011 pistols (have a few ideas cooking for this one)

Shoot me an email, call or text, would love to get you something special. sales@wojtekweaponry.com or 603-441-5469.

If you are an FFL behind enemy lines, I can also make pistols for your shop. Let's chat.

Can you give some details about the Glock 43X MOS? And how much I would be looking at price wise.
Also, how will the Glock 43X MOS be registered?
 
Last edited:
Can you give some details about the Glock 43X MOS? And how much I would be looking at price wise.
Also interested in understanding the cost to do 43x / 48 MOS frames. Already have plenty of spare slides; just need more frames.
 
What 2011s can you do?
 
Back
Top Bottom