18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Canik MC9 Prime and other MC9 Models

I have an MC9LS. Wasn't gonna wait for the Prime cause I already have an xmacro. Highly recommend the MC9LS. It's a soft shooter and the recoil impulse is the same as the G19.3.
 
Nice!
I agree! I installed the 90 degree flat face trigger on mine to eliminate some of the pre travel. Definitely worth the $60.00 upgrade.

I like how fat and wide the trigger shoe is so your finger is consistently on just enough trigger. Sometimes with a slimmer trigger shoe like Glocks I find my finger placement to be less than ideal.

It really eliminates some of the shooter errors.
 
Nice!
I agree! I installed the 90 degree flat face trigger on mine to eliminate some of the pre travel. Definitely worth the $60.00 upgrade.
What trigger are you referring to? I have the MC9 and MC9LS. the slides are interchangeable so it’s like having 3 guns.
 
Rival trigger from Caniks site. I got the gold one like my other Caniks. I put one on my SFT so same trigger and feel as all my other Caniks.
 
Yes they have Prime 10 round flush mags now on Caniks website full black or a FDE end piece. Wait for a major holiday as they often 20% discount everything, but are SUPER slow in shipping.
 
Back
Top Bottom