18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Carry Handle Gallery?

OmOpLaTa

Member+
2A
2026 10+
Messages
98
I don't see a carry handle gallery, or even much people into them on CAguns.

Anyways, here's one of my carry handles. Hopefully more people can post some pics of their own so I can get inspired to build more.
 

Attachments

  • 1000002417.webp
    1000002417.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 49
Just built this and can't wait to shoot. The A2 receiver was from a fellow CAGUNner

:cool:
 

Attachments

  • 1000005167.webp
    1000005167.webp
    52.8 KB · Views: 36
Just sold a 6520 upper so this is my last carry handle. I will be keeping this one. Fun to shoot.

Colt 20" A2 barrel cut down to 16" in a FN A2 upper. Gas port opened up. Has been very reliable when I feed it XM193 ammo. Can get failures to lock back on the last round with some of the softer .223 loads like PMC Bronze.
0dVKoBMh.jpg
 
Clean dissy :cool:
Just sold a 6520 upper so this is my last carry handle. I will be keeping this one. Fun to shoot.

Colt 20" A2 barrel cut down to 16" in a FN A2 upper. Gas port opened up. Has been very reliable when I feed it XM193 ammo. Can get failures to lock back on the last round with some of the softer .223 loads like PMC Bronze.
0dVKoBMh.jpg
 
Nice.. I have 2 of the SureFire 660, but not the correct tail caps...
Got lucky on ebay on a whole kit. Looking for another one right now. Been toying with the idea of doing a CA Gordy with the AE trainers.
 
Nice.. I have 2 of the SureFire 660, but not the correct tail caps...
I also got one full kit from Ebay, but IIRC it came with a standard Z41 push button lock out tail cap or the DS00, but I'm not sure if either is correct for the 660 kit. My kit did not include a tailcap with a pressure pad so I'm kinda lost if there where different types of kits
 
Why use a carry handle when you can remove it and add an ultra-high GBRS mount to attain the same height but without a handle? /s
 
Just sold a 6520 upper so this is my last carry handle. I will be keeping this one. Fun to shoot.

Colt 20" A2 barrel cut down to 16" in a FN A2 upper. Gas port opened up. Has been very reliable when I feed it XM193 ammo. Can get failures to lock back on the last round with some of the softer .223 loads like PMC Bronze.
0dVKoBMh.jpg
Nice build brotha
 
Back
Top Bottom