18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Case trimmers

five.five-six

Well-known member
Messages
743
Classified ads
2
I have a Lyman hand crank trimmer and some trimz-it trimmers. The Lyman seems to slip and I keep ruining good cases. The trimz-it indexes off the shoulder which is great for headspace but guess what? My crimp die indexes off the headstamp. trimz-it doesn’t account for web stretching so on a 550 I have to trim between sizing and charging stations. Might as well just use my single stage in that case.
 
Back
Top Bottom