18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

CCW CCW- Kern County

T.Sidhu

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
1
Hi guys,
I been thinking about getting a ccw in Kern county for a while. I did my research on how to apply for it but just wanted to get some feedback on how did the process go for any ccw holders in Kern county. How long did it take for the application to be approved. Also I have a reckless driving on my record from 2018 do y’all think that could be a problem? Was it pretty easy?
 
Back
Top Bottom