18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

CCW Renewal class needed for San Benito County

BarneyLongden

Member
Messages
39
The guy I went to 2 years ago is booked up and I need a renewal before the end of Nov.

Any trainers here in this forum?
Anyone have a favorite trainer near Hollister?
 
The guy I went to 2 years ago is booked up and I need a renewal before the end of Nov.

Any trainers here in this forum?
Anyone have a favorite trainer near Hollister?
Quick search on the San Benito County Sheriff website, I found a link to their approved trainers/vendors.

SBCSO CCW Info Website:

SBCSO CCW Instructor List:
 
The guy I went to 2 years ago is booked up and I need a renewal before the end of Nov.

Any trainers here in this forum?
Anyone have a favorite trainer near Hollister?
NorCalMedTac https://www.norcalmedtac.com/

Get ahold of Brannon, he's always got classes. Did my renewal 4 months ago; shooting in south San Jose, then classroom same day. Everyone in the class was renewing, so everyone was safe and we had a few badass shooters too. website
 
Thanks. We are trying to keep up with demand. Also hiring someone to redo the website so it's not such a confusing mess.
 
Thanks. We are trying to keep up with demand. Also hiring someone to redo the website so it's not such a confusing mess.
Who does your website? Maybe we can host some 2A businesses. Send me a DM and lmk what you're currently paying. I might be able to help with somethings.
 
Back
Top Bottom