18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Classified listings

Messages
386
This is a bit more of a rhetorical question, but when somebody is posting for sale in the classifieds why are they allowed to put a little tag in their title that says no low ballers, but at the same time as potential buyers we can't point out no price gougers? Just some food for thought
 
One sellers definition of lowballing could be another seller's definition of hell yes I need the money. I agree with you. Who cares if they get annoyed at the low offer, it's better than no offer
plenty have their items at retail because it's NIB low round count ,mounted but never shot etc etc etc I make offers I can afford, if they bite fine if not there are plenty of others are reasonable prices. hell the ones I like the most are the ones where we actually haggle back and forth. I'll go up from my offer if they are reasonable
 
Theres a difference between offering what you think is reasonable or what you have vs something so rediculously low that no one would ever agree to it and it would be better for the seller to just give it to a friend or keep it.
 
Or if you're selling, you can say in your ad, lowballers will be ignored. If you are a buyer and send an offer and get no reply in a couple of days, odds are the seller believes your offer was lowball. When I get ridiculous offers, I ignore them.
 
Or if you're selling, you can say in your ad, lowballers will be ignored. If you are a buyer and send an offer and get no reply in a couple of days, odds are the seller believes your offer was lowball. When I get ridiculous offers, I ignore them.
WHAT IS weird is sending offers in full and getting ignored, and knowing the seller is online with the ad open, I mean if it's SPF I can understand, but no reply at all?
 
Lowball offer is fine but it may offend the seller who may then ignore you, or put you on ignore. This wouldn't be good if one hopes to deal with them in the future.

There is no price gouging in a free market when there's no compulsion to buy. If the price is too high, offer something reasonable or don't. They may say no but it's better to try and fail than not.

I know this is also lowballer logic but someone who is asking too much is probably aware of it. Someone asking a reasonable price will likely be offended by low-effort lowballers.
 
The price in your example is obviously a result of the firearm being a .40w&w. The s&w doesn't command quite the same amount of money as they were Mass produced, but the w&w is a highly sought after unicorn
It’s a very rare Glock 27 generation 3 in a somewhat used condition. Years from now people will look back at this day and regret letting this unique gem get away!
 
Back
Top Bottom