- Messages
- 5,391
- Classified ads
- 3
Hello there!
I'd like to ask you guys what good contest ideas would be good for our next give-a-way. Our sponsor Rost Martin will be sending some swag like hats and shirts for our membership. Last time was a random draw but that's not as fun in the long run.
For this next round I'd like to see what kind of ideas you have.
One idea I was thinking of was:
Most points wins and multiple winners will be based on timestamp of submission in the event of a tie.
If you have any suggestions, comment below. I'd like to make the next one more interactive with the membership.
I'd like to ask you guys what good contest ideas would be good for our next give-a-way. Our sponsor Rost Martin will be sending some swag like hats and shirts for our membership. Last time was a random draw but that's not as fun in the long run.
For this next round I'd like to see what kind of ideas you have.
One idea I was thinking of was:
- B8 target shooting. Take a video of your B8 target and post it on Youtube at the range.
- Distance 15 yards
- Require a Date/Time and single take.
Most points wins and multiple winners will be based on timestamp of submission in the event of a tie.
If you have any suggestions, comment below. I'd like to make the next one more interactive with the membership.