18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Criminals (Leo perspective)

I wish everyone understood that the mindset of many people, not just convicted criminals, is "I can do whatever I want, and it's your fault for not stopping me."
 
I wish everyone understood that the mindset of many people, not just convicted criminals, is "I can do whatever I want, and it's your fault for not stopping me."
Or, I can be as annoying as I want, get in your face; but if you touch me I’ll sue and claim victim hood and/or race card if applicable.

I’m older and you really didn’t have so many asshats around because they found out about consequences at a young age.

💩, I remember getting into fights, at school, in class. Teacher would just break it up and tell us settle up after school. No detention, no principals office.
 
Back
Top Bottom