18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

CZ pistol owners

Look what I found on ebay.


Not mine, if it was, it would of been listed here or reddit.

But, if I was a CZ pistol owner, this would definitely intrigue me. Like a fantasy/movie/game style.

You should be a CZ pistol owner. I only own one, a CZ Shadow2 OR (Optic Ready). I came across a used one at a local, CDA Idaho, gun store. After pulling the trigger, I had to have it, which is simple in Idaho. Complete the 4473, show the FFL your DL and carry permit and pay the price. Took it to a local range (Center Target in Post Falls) and it is amazing. Hopefully, one day soon, the roster will be no more, there will be no waiting period and those in CA will not have to pay double for such an outstanding pistol.
 
I did have a cz 75 compact. Upgrades to cajun short reach trigger, and few other parts. It was over-rated, at the least for me. Had it few years ago. I shot best with 1911 45acp single stack, and m9/92fs, i don't know why.

Maybe my military background playing a part to it, i don't know. Going to try a glock next. Shot few times with it, but never owned one before.

My last pistol, before parting it out, selling, was ca320 in axg module. I hated it.

So next is glock. If i end up hating it, then gonna go back to m9/92fs, as I never owned that as a civilian before as well. I'm a 1 handgun person, and currently sitting with 3+ cases of 9mm and no handgun.
 
Went through hi-point, sa1911, ria1911ds, sp101, gp100, 1970 colt combat commander (only reason I sold was I bought it for $800 off armslist... and these don't cost $800 on cgn...), cz compact, ca320/p320, next is glock.

SA1911 was sold to Siskin, after he tried it out at a blm trip.

My 2 best shooters were sa1911 and 1970 ccc. But no regrets selling them. Worst was ria1911ds, gp100, and ca/p320. Hopefully the glock next works for me.
 
Back
Top Bottom