18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

DCC Monoblock Clip for IWB Holster

Gat Man

⚜️ Member
CAguns Supporter
2025 10+ Top
Messages
55
Classified ads
5
I’m going to order a IWB holster from BraDec for a P365. It will be carried AIWB. All of my current Kydex holsters have the standard 1.5” FOMI Clip. BraDec offers the DCC Monoblock Clip for $3 more so I think I’ll try it out. My concern is if the DCC Monoblock Clip will fit over my 18oz Bigfoot Gun Belt with a steel core and positively lock in. My only experience with DCC Clips was with a Tulster Oath which is a single clip. Do any of you have any good or bad experiences with the DCC Monoblock Clips?
 
the DCC monoblock is one of the most secure clips I've used. I have one on a JMCK and it's incredibly solid on my Magpul Tejas el original belt (polymer reinforced leather). plus clips are cheap. get one and if you don't like it, swap it out. no harm no foul.
 
Back
Top Bottom