18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Dry fire during a vacation? In a hotel room? Why not? 😅

rodralig

Member+
2A
Messages
230
On vacation, but still wanted to squeeze in a little dry practice. The hotel room has a spacious living area - so I connected to WiFi, fired up ACE VR, and got some reps in.

No ammo, no range trip, and didn't even have to leave the hotel. 😂

 
Nice! Which handset do you have? Is the Meta Quest the only VR choice or will other brands work?

Glock 17 Gen 5. I could be mistaken, but I believe ACE only works with the Quest.


Hahaha, I wonder what the couple in the next room though about the gunfight going on next door?:ROFLMAO:

None. The sound stays in the headset, so there's really nothing to hear outside of it. 😂


Was that the weekly series you were playing with van?

Nope. Just a random non-USPSA stage.
 
Ah! That was one of the weekly challenge stages this week. They were all shooting through/around vehicles.

Then I probably missed it since I don’t really do the weekly/daily series that often. I usually just browse through the drills and pick whatever works with the limited space I have.
 
Back
Top Bottom