18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Dumb question but are 10-round magazines still legal to sell after Jan 1st 2026?

Vtec44

Well-known member
📝 Contributor
Messages
193
Sorry if this has been brought up before and I did a search but I couldn't find anything specifically related to 10-round magazines still being legal to purchase/sell after Jan 1, 2026 without additional steps. I did a Google search and it appears to still being legal with the new laws. I have a couple of old 10-round magazines for my Savage 11 that may sell but the new laws are a bit confusing and I would like to double check.

Thanks in advance for any helpful information.
 
It's not clear if they are included, but it is clear that you aren't included unless you are a retailer.
 
I was also wondering if I would still be able to order 10rd mags online and have them shipped directly to my doorstep.
 
I was also wondering if I would still be able to order 10rd mags online and have them shipped directly to my doorstep.
That’s going to be entirely up to the individual retailers.
 
Back
Top Bottom