- Messages
- 61
I think I'm loosing my mind... I have edited my signature several times since joining. Be damned if I can find where to do it now. It is not showing up the places I would normally think of looking:
Account Details (shows about you, DOB, Location, Identities etc).
Profile-About (I can see my signature there, my profile pic etc. No edit button for my signature information. I can edit my profile pic there).
Preferences... nothing there.
I've looked in all the other tabs under "My Account" as well. Just not finding it.
WTH am I missing?
Account Details (shows about you, DOB, Location, Identities etc).
Profile-About (I can see my signature there, my profile pic etc. No edit button for my signature information. I can edit my profile pic there).
Preferences... nothing there.
I've looked in all the other tabs under "My Account" as well. Just not finding it.
WTH am I missing?