18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Elite Armory Video Thread

EliteArmoryCV

Member
2026
Messages
42
Classified ads
3

After years of shooting a Glock, I was recently able to get my hands on a Smith & Wesson M&P9 2.0. Four matches in and I'm really enjoying how it shoots! Besides removing the mag disconnect/manual safety and adding an optic, I've done nothing else to the gun - no Apex trigger, no mag release - as kind of an experiment to see how the gun performs stock. I'm liking the results.

With the exception of the Athena Precision optic plate and OEM safety plugs, we have everything in the above video either in-stock or available for special order through our distributors at Elite Armory!

- S&W M&P9 2.0
- Vortex Defender ST
- Surefire X300U
 
Back
Top Bottom