18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Final Form?

MrWilly

⚜️ Member
CAguns Supporter
2026 10+ Top
Messages
254
Classified ads
1
I found a member willing to sell his Volquartsen carbon fiber barrel.
I'll be testing out 3 compensators today before having one of them permanently affixed to the threads.
This is, by far, the best 22 pistol that I own. I'm sad that they have been discontinued and the aftermarket parts have dried up.
 

Attachments

  • 1000005549.webp
    1000005549.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 1000005546.webp
    1000005546.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 42
  • 1000005547.webp
    1000005547.webp
    40.3 KB · Views: 42
I have a Victory but I don't think I have even shot it yet.
I almost always bring a Buckmark to the range when I go shooting though.
I probably should bring the Victory and a few of the Ruger MKIV's to try out.
 
Back
Top Bottom