18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Pics EDC CCW Finished putting these back together couple weeks ago! All the way down to the sear & front sight installation.

jjavillonar

Member
Messages
51
Classified ads
1
I am still waiting for the SIG GTO Frame & Slide including the small parts to finish, excited to get those back. Meanwhile these look great to me, I'm happy and I dig it! Let me see some of your custom works! Anything you got, if it isn't stock like it came from the manufacturer then it's in the club!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9195.webp
    IMG_9195.webp
    102.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_9291.webp
    IMG_9291.webp
    83.1 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_9416.webp
    IMG_9416.webp
    133.2 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_9408.webp
    IMG_9408.webp
    109.5 KB · Views: 54
Kimber makes some pertty guns from the factory just hate the Series II bs… How’s your rapide treating you?
It shoots great! When I first got it I thought I was having problems with the gun, knowing kimber's bad reputation on quality control. I later found out it was the junk Wolf Ammo I was using, bad batch of primers those rounds weren't going off, I shot more than half of what I bought and they gave a full refund. After coating the rounds in the photo which is Hornady Critical duty 115gr weren't feeding so I polished the feedramp now it runs flawless with those defensive rounds.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9423.webp
    IMG_9423.webp
    109.4 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Shoots a kimber and assumes it’s a junk gun.. but shoots wolf ammo

You might want to revisit all the guns you ever shot with good ammo
 
Shoots a kimber and assumes it’s a junk gun.. but shoots wolf ammo

You might want to revisit all the guns you ever shot with good ammo
I have, I shot a target II with S&B, Blazer, PMC, Magtech, failure to feed, extract.

All I am saying is what my initial thought was, due to their past bad reputation on QC, besides it was my first time using wolf ammo.
 
Back
Top Bottom