18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Fiocchi Small Rifle Magnum Primers

charlieh313

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
15
Anyone have any experience loading with Fiocchi Small Rifle Magnum Primers? I stumbled on a stash that I had purchased in a larger lot of reloading stuff and I’m sitting on probably 8,500 of these. Figure I should put them to good use. .223/.556 potentially? I know some use SRP in pistol ammo but I also read that on the Magnum primers the cups are a little too thick.
 
Never used them personally but they should be perfect for 223 or 556 AR-15 type rounds or bolt action for that matter. That's a nice stash to stumble on
 
Never used them personally but they should be perfect for 223 or 556 AR-15 type rounds or bolt action for that matter. That's a nice stash to stumble on
Nice that’s good to know. I haven’t been reloading too much .223 but maybe I should with all of these primers. To be honest I don’t shoot AR .223 enough to warrant this. May even consider selling some of it off.
 
Back
Top Bottom