18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Fn 509 adapter plates

ton809

⚜️ Member
CAguns Supporter
2026 Top
Messages
99
Classified ads
2
So I just got my fn509 mRD, it had a acro plate, now I want to add a rmr to add my 507 comp but I didn’t realize the oem adapters are polymer, does anyone have experience with these, I’ve never seen any polymer adapters.. I also don’t want to spend 100 for an aluminum/steel version.
This is my HD/occasional range use.
Basically are the polymer ones worth it/reliable
 
They are completely fine but if you must have metal check out apex for 70 bucks.
 
Ok cool yea I did see those but I figured if FN included it in the box they must work. Thanks I really didn’t want to spend anymore.
 
Back
Top Bottom