18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Glock MOS Slide + 507C

dehshet

Member+
2A
2026
Messages
20
Hi everyone
I just got a Glock 34 gen 3 slide that's MOS cut. I understand that for my Holosun 507C x2, I need an RMR cut which would be Glock's 02 Plate. I'm reading that those are not recommended to purchase and to just get another brand like FCD.

Anyone willing to share why that is? Any recommendations / advice would be appreciated. I'm very new to dots, to the point of getting a second slide just in case I want to go back to irons.

Edited to add: I'm planning on competing at USPSA with it in the near future after getting used to the dot - and putting a few thousand rounds a year through it.

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
I prefer calculated kinetic, hardware and blue loctite included, plastic plates are mehhh and reason is for dot to hold zero, that’s why everyone prefers direct cut, no wiggle room for movement of optic over time

 
Last edited:
I prefer calculated kinetic, hardware and blue loctite included, plastic plates are mehhh and reason is for dot to hold zero, that’s why everyone prefers direct cut, no wiggle room for movement of optic over time

Thank you, it looks like they sold out.
 
Back
Top Bottom