18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

GOT MY CCW

Both I have a claw and it’s wedged also.
I’m looking into the Tier 1 Concealed APX however they don’t make it for the Glock 30SF and I’m looking towards getting the Glock 43x MOS fde
I’ve been printing a bit and don’t have a claw or wedge. Will have to switch it up.

There were a bunch of FDE Glocks for sale here last year. I’d like a 43x mos as well.
 
Do any of you guys try concealed carrying with athletic shorts? Always wondered if it could be pulled off.
 
Do any of you guys try concealed carrying with athletic shorts? Always wondered if it could be pulled off.
Yeah I’ve done it with my shield. There’s a couple pairs of shorts I got, they’re overpriced for what they are tbh but don’t seem to have much competition. Arrowhead tactical. I got a good sale so it’s kinda worth it but for basic Chinese made clothes it’s meh. The cool thing is the belt loops are on the inside and they
provide a belt

EDIT: I kind of dig the German style flecktarn camo I got, and then one grey pair so it's kinda unique. They are also very stretchy which is great for running and workouts, and sizing is pretty accurate. 32-34" is a M
 
Do any of you guys try concealed carrying with athletic shorts? Always wondered if it could be pulled off.
I’ve also carried my P2000sk in regular adidas sweatpants in a soft remora holster but I almost never do that
 
I’ve also carried my P2000sk in regular adidas sweatpants in a soft remora holster but I almost never do that
I’ve done that also with sweatpants I tie the drawstring tight against my belt then add my CCW and it works perfectly
 
Do any of you guys try concealed carrying with athletic shorts? Always wondered if it could be pulled off.
It's not particularly difficult, just takes a different approach. HC Belt underneath, concealment labs can be used too, or something like the phlster enigma. If the gun you're trying to carry is relatively light and well balanced (minimal keeling), it can be carried with DCC clips or utlticlips directly on the shorts too, if you wanted.
 
It's not particularly difficult, just takes a different approach. HC Belt underneath, concealment labs can be used too, or something like the phlster enigma. If the gun you're trying to carry is relatively light and well balanced (minimal keeling), it can be carried with DCC clips or utlticlips directly on the shorts too, if you wanted.
Small gun like a Shield in a Remora holster works surprisingly well but for me that's like the forced to walk outside at 1 am rig
 
Yeah I’ve done it with my shield. There’s a couple pairs of shorts I got, they’re overpriced for what they are tbh but don’t seem to have much competition. Arrowhead tactical. I got a good sale so it’s kinda worth it but for basic Chinese made clothes it’s meh. The cool thing is the belt loops are on the inside and they
provide a belt

EDIT: I kind of dig the German style flecktarn camo I got, and then one grey pair so it's kinda unique. They are also very stretchy which is great for running and workouts, and sizing is pretty accurate. 32-34" is a M
Of course you love flecktarn. Haha. Which do you drive. BMW, Audi, Porsche, Benz.
 
Of course you love flecktarn. Haha. Which do you drive. BMW, Audi, Porsche, Benz.
Lol! I've had two Porsche 944's and a Boxster. Now I have a 2024 VW Tiguan and I have a very modded 2017 Golf that makes 400 ft lbs torque lol
 
My racing van is a modded extended E-350 and we also bought my dad’s ford explorer now too so merica. And all my racebikes have been Japanese pretty much. I’m diverse
Germany has always sought to”globalist” ambitions. 😂
 
Back
Top Bottom