18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Open Gunsmiths in San Diego for Pin & Weld?

This is open for discussion or for the time being

C1PHR3

⚜️ Member
CAguns Supporter
2025
Messages
29
Classified ads
4
Does anybody have a recommendation for gunsmith to do a pin & weld in San Diego? Previous smith I used closed up shop and moved to NV a while back.
 
I am not in San Diego, but lots of people from San Diego make the drive up to see me for perm attach jobs.
I do the work while you wait so you only have to make one trip.
 
Back
Top Bottom