18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Has anyone had to track down a arrest date from when they where a minor?

If you can't modify the application itself, send them an e-mail... Always better to hear it from you than dig something up you haven't mentioned.

I talked to the clerk that handles the applications, explained what I remembered from 21 yrs ago...she made a note on my file so I guess we'll see if anything comes back
 
I used CBI and found nothing.
What is CBI?

If you know exactly which court it was (for example: Podunk County Super Court, 123 Main St, Anywhere, XY 12345), then they are the ultimate authority for records. Check their website first. And to be sure, call their clerk's office.
 
Back
Top Bottom