18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Home made case feeder for XL750

Gunsforevery1

Active member
Messages
89
Classified ads
1
Hey everyone

I use a homemade case feeder for the XL750. It’s not as great as the automated case feeder but it triples the amount of shells your XL750 can hold for about 1/100th the price of the Dillon case feeder.


Check it out on my YouTube channel. If you have any questions, post them here, or preferably on there to help grow my channel.

Thank you!


Dillon XL750 Home made Case feeder
 
How is setting up for different cartridges? I don't yet have a progressive but I'm shooting a lot more lately and have been looking towards getting one.
 
How is setting up for different cartridges? I don't yet have a progressive but I'm shooting a lot more lately and have been looking towards getting one.
The 750? Takes some time. It helps to have multiple tool heads with the dies already adjusted and all you have to do is change the shell plate and powder dispenser. Still takes like maybe 20-30 minutes but it’s not something you load 100 rounds with, change calibers and repeat.
 
Back
Top Bottom