18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

How do I contact moderator (s)?

supersonic10MM

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
18
Classified ads
2
I have 3 (the limit) up in the classifieds. 1 is for sales of personal items, 1 “looking fort/will buy empty ammo boxes, and 1 is “looking for a handgun for a friend.” All 3 of these are no longer viable (my items sold and On the other 2, I found what I was looking for). I have now found that there is no “post new item(s)” button available for me to post new items that I have for sale, and there doesn’t appear to be a way to delete my now ended sale nor my no longer valid “looking for ads. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

-Scott
 
I have 3 (the limit) up in the classifieds. 1 is for sales of personal items, 1 “looking fort/will buy empty ammo boxes, and 1 is “looking for a handgun for a friend.” All 3 of these are no longer viable (my items sold and On the other 2, I found what I was looking for). I have now found that there is no “post new item(s)” button available for me to post new items that I have for sale, and there doesn’t appear to be a way to delete my now ended sale nor my no longer valid “looking for ads. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

-Scott
I closed them out.

Please don’t use the system to say you’re looking for a friend. That can be considered a straw purchase if you actually end up buying for them. Have your friend create their own account and do it themselves.
 
Back
Top Bottom