18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Questions How many firearms am I allowed to sell as a new resident?

Not sure of something ask? Nothing here is legal advice only opinion
well anything that goes through PPT has to be legal right

That goes without saying. The prudent seller will have his ducks in a row before getting to the PPT part. If you list what you have you'll get input on what's a no-no. PAX
 
I don't think he's being cagey.
He's a new user, new to the state and trying to figure things out.

If it was me, I'd figure out what I was going to do first, before I put a list of things out there.
 
Back
Top Bottom